On behalf of the Appoquinimink School District, we thank you for considering one of our facilities for your community event. The Appoquinimink School District uses a web-based application to manage rental requests. First, click on the link below to review availability, then complete the electronic application for consideration of your building use request.
School Dude Community Use Website URL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Users will have to click on these EACH time they reserve a site and the initial set up of their account.)
In consideration of permitting the above named Organization to use the buildings, grounds and/or facilities of the Appoquinimink School District on date(s) requested, the undersigned duly authorized officer or representative of the Organization agrees, for and on behalf of the Organization, to release the Appoquinimink School District, the Appoquinimink Board of Education and their agents, employees and representatives from all claims arising from the Organization?s use of the facilities. The Organization also agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Appoquinimink School District from all claims arising from the acts, omissions, and/or negligence of the Organization, and all invitees of the Organization, as well as all claims arising from the acts, omission, and/or negligence of the Appoquinimink School District.父母儿女乱换目录小说全文免费阅读 父母儿女乱换目录
,诱惑丝袜全文免费阅读 诱惑丝袜 E道阅读网
诱惑丝袜全文免费阅读 诱惑丝袜 E道阅读网
All rates for rooms are based on a three (3) hour flat rate for use. Each additional hour beyond the three (3) hour limit will be charged at a per hour basis. Custodial costs, School Nutrition workers, and electricity cost are not included in the room rates. At least one custodian must be in the school at all times when there is an event at the site. When renting an auditorium, a stage manager must be on site at all times. Once an application is approved, if you should have to request a change in date there will be a $25.00 processing fee applied to the original charge.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES
The use of school facilities as limited by Title 14, Chapter 10 § 1056, of Delaware Code, is a courtesy extended by the Appoquinimink School District to community organization and groups for organizational activities. We invite and encourage your use of facilities, and to make this a pleasant experience, we suggest that you read the following guidelines.
Permission to use school facilities may be secured by completing the request form at least two weeks prior to the anticipated date of use. Use of the schools will be on a first come, first served basis. Requests involving several uses during the school year should be submitted in August to receive early consideration. Continuing requests should be renewed annually by completing a new application for use of the school facility. Below are the rules and regulations governing use of school facilities:
- A public school activity, whether taking place during the school day or otherwise, shall have precedence over any other activity for the use of such property.
- Request for use of school facilities must conform to the school calendar. When schools are closed due to inclement weather, all activities will be canceled.
- The Board of Education may refuse to permit the use of any school facility if it is found to be contrary to school, District, or State policy, and Title 14, Chapter 10 § 1056 of the Delaware Code.
- All groups permitted to use school property shall be responsible for any damage or theft to or from such property over and above ordinary wear. The extent of damage shall be determined by the Board having control over such property, subject to approval by the State Board of Education.
- If the group uses the school during normal school hours and leaves the area of the building in a not clean state causing the custodial staff to reclean the area, the group will be charged for the added custodial time needed to reclean the area.
- The signature on the application form can be held liable for the payment of fees.
- Requests for school equipment (projectors, screens, etc.) must be given in writing no later than 48 hours before the event. Middletown High School does not supply audio/visual equipment; the equipment should be supplied by the applicant.
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages and illicit drugs on school premises is prohibited at all times and will result in loss of user privileges.
- Smoking is not permitted in school buildings or on school grounds.
- It shall be the responsibility of the officers of the organization requesting the use of the school facilities to enforce all rules and regulations. Any organization violating this requirement is subject to withdrawal of use privileges.
- School authorities must be notified of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity; otherwise, charges may be assessed.
- If the group stays longer than the amount of time requested on this form, additional charges will be charged to cover district costs.
- The length of this contract will not exceed two months at a time.
- Fee schedules will be set each June for use of the district’s buildings and grounds.
- Fee structure is broken into three (3) categories. Please see the below for information.
- Profit making organizations, and non-profit making organizations that carry liability insurance, must provide the District with certification stating that such a user has liability insurance covering the organization’s use of the District’s facility. The District must be named as an additional insured on such an insurance policy.
USE OF CUSTODIAL SERVICES
Any organization may be billed for additional custodial services. The Chief custodian will assign approved attendants for each event and will estimate the number of hours to be worked. When this is the case, the applicant should be prepared to pay for custodial services no less than 1/2 hour before the event and 1/2 hour after the conclusion of the event.
USE OF KITCHEN AREA
Any group using any kitchen area in the Appoquinimink School District must have a School Nutrition Department employee present.
USE OF AUDITORIUM/STAGE
Any organization using the auditorium of Middletown High School will be billed for the cost of a Stage Manager and/or Stage Technician(s) to operate the lighting and sound equipment. The Stage Manager/Light Technician will assign approved operators for each event and will estimate the number of Stage Hands required and the number of hours to be worked.
USE OF FIELDS
The Board of Education is committed to maximum community use of school playgrounds and recreational areas consistent with available funds and the security and protection of people and property.
- Playgrounds and outside recreational areas under control of the School District may be made available for neighborhood recreation when not being used for school programs.
- Playgrounds normally will be open during daylight hours.
- The use of dirt bikes, go-karts, snowmobiles or similar vehicles is prohibited on school property.
- No motor vehicles are permitted on any grass or dirt area.
- All trash and debris must be removed from the playing fields and surrounding area before the team departs, or additional clean up charges will be charged to the group.
NOTE: The Appoquinimink School District has the right to reject any facilities usage request. Each request will be looked at on an individual basis for approval or rejection. If the Appoquinimink School District incurs any cost due to the event, the cost will be passed on to the group. In the event of bad weather or an emergency, the district may cancel or change the date of the event. All groups requesting to use the buildings or grounds in the Appoquinimink School District could be subject to a charge if the school district incurs expenses because of the event. (This includes categories 1, 2, and 3 listed below).
- Category 1 - School Related Activities
- Category 2 - Non-Profit Groups
- Category 3 - Profit Groups